How do I print?
Printing services in the library - see links below for more information
- Black and white laser printers are located in the Information Commons (Level 1).
- Color printing is available in the library. Color printing requires Flexi - printing credit cannot be used.
- From the upper floors, you can print to the photocopiers. See wireless printing link.
- Add Flexi to your OneCard or Visitor Card at the VTS machine in the first floor copy room.
- Double-sided printing is available for all printers and can reduce the cost of each print job.
- Wireless printing is available for installation on most laptops.
How to Print
Once you have requested a print job ("File" and "Print") and named it in the pop-up box, go to the card reader on the pillar between the printers.
Slide your card, then find your named file, and select it with the corner of your card (the screen is not very sensitive to a touch).
You will see the amount on your account, and the amount this job costs, near the left corner.
Hit 'print', and the name of the printer handling your job will appear at the bottom of the screen. Be sure to wait until all your pages are printed!
Problems with your print job, or need help with settings? Please ask at the Information Desk for more help, or see the pages linked below.
Black and white Information Commons printers on the first floor