Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Your place for answers about the William H. Hannon Library

Useful Tip: LibAnswers is intended to organize commonly asked library questions into one accessible location.

Where can I get computer help with viruses or other issues with my personal computer?

Last Updated: Aug 06, 2015  |  46 Views
Topics: Computers

Was this helpful? 0   0


Students may contact the ITS Help Desk at 310-338-7777 or email

Tech on 2 ITS help (Student Help Desk) is available from 8am-8pm to answer questions regarding computing and telephone services on campus. Tech on 2 is located on the second floor of the William H. Hannon Library. Hours and more information available here.


Answered by Susan GardnerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Get Help

    Browse by Popular Topics

    About The Library  –  Articles  –  Borrowing  –  Campus  –  Computers  –  Dissertations and Theses  –  Equipment  –  Events  –  Faculty and Staff  –  Group Study Rooms  –  Library Building  –  Library Policy  –  Multimedia  –  Photocopier  –  Printing  –  Research Help  –  Reserves  –  Software  –  Wireless  
    View All Topics
    © 2009 Loyola Marymount University | William H. Hannon Library | 1 LMU Drive, MS 8200, Los Angeles, CA 90045 | 310.338.2788 |